Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 11: Final Evaluation

I believe Fundamentals of Advertising class was a create experience and I learned a lot from it. Mr. Pinto is really good teachers that made the class very interesting and helps everyone understand the material in the book in a better way. One of the things that I really enjoyed about this class was that we watched some videos about advertising and they helped me understand how people create advertisements. For example, how people think of advertisements/ and idea and bring their ideas to life.  I also enjoy how Mr. Pinto would pause the video whenever there was something important. Mr. Pinto would go more into depth about what the video was talking about out. That helps me understand in a better way why they did certain things in the video. I also enjoy going over the chapters in the book every week because it helped me understand the material better. Overall, I believe this was one of the classes where I learned the most and enjoyed this class. I believe I have been doing a really good job in this class. I always try to keep us with all of my work and finish it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment