Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Analysis of Project in the Real World [6]

After making the commercial I expect for people to like it and enjoy it. I know people will be able to relate to my commercial because things like this happened in the real world. I expect people to try out Chapstick for themselves if they have not done so yet. After this commercial I expect more people to purchase Chapstick. “Stories are a way for people to communicate and relate. In the course of a day, each of us tells stories to connect with others, to work things out, as a way of explaining what happened or what we are thinking and feeling.  (Advertising by Design, Robin Landa, p.41) I enjoy having feed back from people that got a chance to see my commercial. They said it was a good commercial and they enjoyed watching it. Telling a story that happens in the real world sometimes helps sell the specific product that a company is trying to promote and sell. "The audience is the main group who would purchase this product, utilize this information or service, or patronize this entity or brand. " (Advertising by Design, Robin Landa, p.16) Overall the main people that should like the advertisement because they are the ones that are targeted and they are the people that purchase the product at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment