Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BOC Week 1: My Voice

Fashion is not just a popular trend that comes and goes, it’s a form of expression from all of us around. Fashion helps us identify our own unique personality and self style. Our fashion appearance helps us  communicate with others without having to say a world. Without fashion this world would dull, boring, and no one would have a sense of style. This is one of the reasons why I decided to join and follow a career in the fashion industry. Since I was little I’ve always loved to be in style and have always had a passion for clothes. I enjoy learning everyday about new fashion designers and new fashion trends.  Fashion has always helped me identify myself  and has helped me learned about myself. Everyday I enjoy learning more and more about the fashion industry, is not just learning about the clothes and the new styles that are introduced to us everyday, but I also get to learn how the business side of the fashion industry works. I have so much to offer to the fashion industry. I have so much passion, dedication, and precision for the world fashion. I know someday I will accomplish many more things in the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment